Unfortunately, skydiving day was our last day in Airlie. We had to go back to Brisbane so Jess could fly home and Katy and I could fly to India. For our day in Brisbane, we just ran errands and went to the young designers market on Southbank.
Because of stupid Lonely Planet, Jessica still hadn't had kangaroo or emu so we went out to a nice restaurant that was recommended by the owners of where we were staying. It was really yummy and a great last dinner in Australia.
Yesterday Jess's flight left at 11am but ours didn't leave until 11pm. Soooooo sad she left but we had a really good time. Katy and I got our flight to Kaula Lumpur last night and had a pretty bumpy ride. I didn't sleep well and the flight really wasn't long enough to make up for it. We got into KL at 5am this morning and don't leave until 6pm tonight. It's been a looooong day. I'm glad I got the time to catch up on the blogs I'm behind on but even doing that has been kind of exhausting since I'm half asleep while I'm writing them. Only a couple more hours here, then 3 1/2 more to Delhi.
Since we only have 2 weeks in India, it will be pretty non-stop but I will try to update as much as I can. And only a month until I'm home! So weird!
Sorry about the pictures screwing up on the last few posts...I will try again later
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment