These last couple days haven't been the best. Yesterday we had a full day of driving (about 10 hours on and off) and I found out that my dog Josie had to be put to sleep:( Pretty much an awful day.
Then today we had some car trouble and since tomorrow is Saturday, nothing can be fixed until Monday morning. Good thoughts and prayers are appreciated. Hopefully it's fixable and won't be too expensive. We just stayed around town today and booked a bus tour for tomorrow up to the next place we were planning on going. Hopefully we can forget about everything for awhile and have fun up there. We're going up to the Coromandel Pennisula to see a rock arch and swim at the hotwater beach. We'll be back here to Thames Sunday night so we can check on our car Monday morning.
No fun pictures this time because we haven't done anything fun...maybe after this next trip.
Sorry for the depressing post...
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow Sarah, that sucks. what terrible news to get on a trip. i can relate to you because Shadow, my dog of 12 years, isnt doing so well and her end is nearing. im so sorry for your loss. i hope you guys can put it behind you and have an awesome day and get back to enjoying your vacation!
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up on your posts, and I literally gasped when I read this one. I'm sorry Sarah. I'm missing Josie already. Remember, all dogs go to heaven. I miss you and I need to talk to you. I wish you were here to help me with some of this stupid wedding stuff. All your pictures are making me extremely jealous. Wish I was there with you! I'm going to send you an email now. I don't think posting everything would be good. iloveyou. -jackie
ReplyDelete